Are you in need of a Particle Counter for Environmental Testing of your facility?
Renting Particle Counter equipment can help to reduce the worry associated with validation, annual calibration and maintenance costs. Our BT-620 unit is a portable airborne particle counter with a small footprint. This allows you to move the unit around and set it down, rather than holding the unit while sampling. The Particle Counter comes equipped with all of the appropriate accessories. The unit is calibrated annually to ISO 21501-4:2007, which is required for ISO 14644 Cleanroom Classifications. No software is required to export data. Data is available immediately on the backlit LCD display, or available to download directly into excel.
Other key features include:
- Flow Rate: 1 CFM (28.3 LPM)
- Selectable Particle Count Units: Total counts (TC), Cubic Foot (CF) or Cubic Meter (M3)
- 6 particle sizes (Defaults: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 5.0 and 10 µm)
- User size settings (0.1µm steps from 0.3 to 2µm, 0.5µm steps from 2 to 10µm)
- 2 Favorite sizes (including count alarm limits and analog output)
- Copy data to USB memory stick
- On Board Printer
- Serial communications (Ethernet, USB, RS232, RS485)
- Internal battery pack for portable operation
Contact us for more information regarding our Particle Counter Rental Services